IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Thursday, January 11, 2024

Rest in peace Arkadiy Tolkachev

 My father broke down crying not because jews were goin to kill me not cause of some sort of pedo guilt but IAM NOT JOKING because his army boyfriend arkadiy died he loved him and glorified his image cause AND I QUOTE when tolkachev wife didnt shut up boy he showed her,    On the other hand my mother is a bull pops like a newborn kitten comparing i dont remember if i laughed but was funny shit when mother hit 2nd female puberty threw him out got sick n got him to come back he said to me her pussy started itching she thought somebody wants her. THATS REALIST TALK on the other hand i was a kid parents come back from atlantic city with moms friend and pops says BOY YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THEM FUCKING hah i prolly tried to kill pops to be oedipus son marry my own mother..NOW I PROUDLY SAY WATS UP NOW WISE GUY RABBI my mother traumatised lesbian who adopted me my brother gay got bachelors in philosophy from cuny my father not once has he laughed maybe a sociopath like his boyfriend whatever hes too old to comment on ME I WAS NOT BIOLOGICAL A FREAK OF NATURE WITH AN OVER ACTIVE CONCIOUS I SPENT EARLY CHILDHOOD FEELING BAD FOR PPL IN DISASTERS I CAME ACROSS WHEN I SHOULD HAVE FELT BAD FOR MYSELF MYSELF MY FATHER FUCKED ME OUT OF LIFE AND I SAY GOD BLESS THE MAN CAUSE THAT 40yr old virgin workin best buy id kill myself by 30. I got to laugh enjoy AND LET ME TELL YOU RABBI U AINT MET A MAN YET WHOS GOT A BIOGRAPHY OF WILDERNESS SUCH AS MINE SO THIS LEANA LADY I FEEL BAD FOR MYSELF CAUSE SOMEHOW I DONT HAVE FEELINGS OF PARENTAL GUILT FOR HER BUT LISTEN IM ALL MAN SO THAT CUTIE SHIT IM PAST THAT LADY GOT A VAGINA IM ATTRACTED NUFF SAID SO LET ME THROW ON HER FAVORITE COLOR YARMULKE AND FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE NOT BE A SHLEMAZEL MY MAN BIDEN IM PRO ABORTION PRO EUTHANASIA THEN AGAIN I WOULD WORSHIP AND MARRY A HERMAPHRODITE WITH DOWNS SYNDROME THAT WOULD BE MY MESSIAH u see i typed mostly in caps cause NONE OF THIS POST IS HUMOR CURSED WITH A CONCIOUS, PARCISSUS BIOGRAPHY OF PAVEL GELLER MAN WHO DONT KNOW HIS OWN BIRTHDAY AND YOUD BE A NARCISSIST TOO IF BOTH OF YOUR PARENTS WERE IN LOVE WITH YOU. LIKE MY SON YOUNG SLIM SAID IM MORE OR LESS CRAZY MAYBE MORE CAUSE I SMOKED CRACK TODAY YESTRDAY AND THE DAY BEFORE 100lbs soakin wet u know who the man i bet. Bye oh sorry there is only one thing i did in my whole life that indicates anti semitic views CAUSE WHAT PEOPLE WILL DO FOR MONEY I DIDNT AND AND AND I SAY AND ALL WHILE BEING AN ADDICT SELF RESPECT I GOT PLENTY LOOKIN BACK ON ONE AND TWENTY

No comments: