IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Easy said aint all that bad

 Pressing the tissue supressing the issue or maybe off the charts for old farts, sorry if ur in denial jew love my heroics IM REVEALING IN THE WELL YIELDING CONCEALING HELL BUILDING JK JK, lol i praise the lord kafka jew chekhov russia well your hunger artist lost the bet aside not one to gamble but life i..well you know. Jordan might be the black jesus but whether he likes it or not I am Iosif gellers jesus.  Shit its almost five pm five was the russian hundred school wise jessica said im straight jesus god bless her or id fear the wig. As of today jessica could be a fucking troll turned out MY MOYSHAH... straight has been afforded to me in so many ways aside money EXCEPT anastasiya kareva she could call me a jew shit all over me for all i care because as long as her memory exists I AM A MAN so spare me that narcissist talk u know my biography as a whole u know im as humble as they come skip the rumble im a bum. Shalom visiting rabbi today OH YEAH for one night with christina piastro ill wear a skirt for a week i know my girl get down like that anyway... lowest that i have in me further rap genius i dont know anymore i dont know if im sore but i know at the core i sell out at store i dont want tube videos or fame amongst anyone all my life just as now i just wanted those within walking distance to see me as human being making his day but as far back as i go that never was...and now like i said fuck just do it, IT JUST IS. I could never be just another i could never be my father i get down i touch miss field goal and crutch some wit with black flavor brady football jordan but mike had charisma in his jumper *grin*

No comments: