IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

if they dont force drugs on me im going to buy this "lady with the dog" flowers. she's my chekhov counterpart .. i was character in short story "the bet". ive grown a pretty big head over the years ive shown well read over the years im done with drugs hopefully they let me stay away and live awhile.

 if they dont force drugs on me im going to buy this "lady with the dog" flowers. she's my chekhov counterpart .. i was character in short story "the bet". ive grown a pretty big head over the years ive shown well read over the years im done with drugs hopefully they let me stay away and live awhile. YOU SENT TO ANALYZE THE REMAINS ...u know pavel had his pains. her not knowing herself? what about me..did I? discipline didnt raise me to knowing basically time blowing. as far as jewish woman comin to psych to tell me theyre gay, i'm  sorry for my remarks. and I'm also sorry ror saying "any man who wants to outlive his dick is a coward". just frustration talking. life left me that way . I admire friendly. the only time i saw eye to eye in a man in as long as i can remember was when a black doctor from nigeria told me "russia huh? and my childhood was in nigeria. thats not abuse thats discipline." i laughed in his face. cause there wasnt shit to talk about. my now at 40, i see it catches up with age. what are the chances of a guy lookin like me has a head on his shoulders...ok childhood was exchanged for school. im not biologically related. i guess my father came to terms with fact he wanted my younger brother to do better than me. so he fucked me. my brother called me a realist. there's your fucking reality, rabbi. excuse my language. then as kids me and bro learning to play piano it was coming along pretty easy for me, without discipline. my pops had me quit that too. then as a grown up this asshole thought what? imma flip frustration raised a MAN and become a homo? you fucking shitting me. i mean shit the way my life had been up to the point when i met shaindy eckstein...how could i have worked out everything for her. she was a real close friend who i spent daily hours chatting online with. cause i like reading writing brb

No comments: