IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Born in russia.

 I had a childhood friend whos father was gay. a homophobe. he had 2 smart kids but really now, he was great with his hands did diamonds played guitar. but reality is he drank to supress feelings. with me, i don't play guitar so i chose drugs over alcohol. that one man with a vagina i was intimate with was LITERALLY THE ONE SINGLE TIME I.. did something for myself with someone who didnt know themselves yet.  i was 21 she was 18. the filth circulating around that. hold on to love by a string . i need scissors to cut my nails tho, they're getting bigger than I. money never set the stage with me. as proven. some people just trust on one thing they dont let anything make it duller. MAN PRIDES TAKING INNOCENCE. fuck a bitch on all fours, hands to jerk off legs tighten around the cock. thats what fours are for. just some perversion for you. sigh, didnt sleep last night. so mr. spielberg..what can i say man..just sigh. some dark humor for youth tho, ATLEAST I AINT A 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN WORKIN AT BEST BUY. "there aint a teenager in staten island who dont have a video of you in their phone." . I CANT EVEN SLEEP WHATS TO SAY ON SLEEP WITH. but really now , with gays...its bout how u thinkin before u fall asleep, and u try tellin me u feelin better than me. pfft. and now with this sickness shit. man i cant talk no more  I DEFINATELY CANT USE DRUGS NO MORE. im sick. PROBLEM ->>>>>>> PROBLEM ->>>>>>>>>>>>> MY DICK GETS HARD. so spielberg, you put tales on screen , please show me something.  and with that jessica character, .. what can i say.. if you have to rely on flawless you have to drink strawless.

No comments: