IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Midland beach miss u folks

 Chuck scarburrough duck bullets in the fifth burrough staten island been my place of sorrow i wont lie more often than not at the click of a button id end it but really now im only human, want to live i might be afraid of the mirror but i aint afraid of pussy only reason gay community has loved me is cause i swore by straight lookin like me takes character ENOUGH SAID when u have nothing and noonne with my physical attributes you succumb to tthe attributes of lifestyle held up so many years im just trying to keep my head on my shoulders thats all. Thanks to my brother....and whoever you are. Staying here another few days had to recertify medicaid

No comments: