IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Thursday, January 4, 2024

I respect those who...

 Suffer on their death bed. Doesnt matter the cause or who he may be rather...whats left. Be it a russian alcoholic who drank away his last years of life or john gotti or a jew at holocaust. Gotti was in bad shape they refused to give any meds or pain killers...drinkin every day you wake up really sick not wanting but needing another drink when this goes on for years on end...your mind...i cant imagine an uglier state of. And holocaust man you eating soap because your mind convinces itself it will fulfill the need of nutrients and provokes the spirit. Suffering ...is romantic really. Sad to say all three examples will allow testosterone to DESIRE close to your very end and when youre hundred pounds soaking wet showerless filthy and god enhances a timeless grin..those three, they dont cause a woman to foresee romance and all three are true for me. And yeah i favor gotti not cause of his mafia status etc but his dark last days alive. So be it alcoholism gotti or holocaust, you have my respect. And be it myself, ive suffered all my life except twenty first year there of. Self respect i got plenty looking back on one and twenty.

No comments: