IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, January 12, 2024

,blogspot.com

 The white steve urkel going back home today when i was one and twenty wait one n twenty is trinosomy twenty one. ILL ENTERTAIN AND SUSTAIN IF YOU PERTAIN I WONT ABSTAIN! baby im ballin                                         its you that im fuckin aint no stallin i get to the cockin kiss your neck to begin i aint need no tip we comittin sin my love never skip how we come to this shorty aint need but a couple of day lookin sharp in your skirty your body flawless figure in clay next morning woke little late threw on the attire new york be my state my need was just dire walked out just chilly figured on to the next you was feelin im dealy yet again day was just text i keep it on realy night came came bright stars lookin at mars cant sync movement with memory grinned future looked grim prayed just for tomorrow soul felt yet just dim so past the bar at birth god did scar oh boy focused day one outside the loony bin LIFE SOMETIMES IS A HIT YET MISS OH WHAT IVE COME TO NOT ONE TO DISS THOUGH CARRY GUNS TOO today its simple if she got a hole between the legs fuck condom im using dish rags hi leana or leono or how u Say it hebrew forgot name FOR A MAN WHOS SICKENED BY A KISS OF A MAN TO COME TO FANTASIES OF SAME SEX JERKING OFF..SHIT NOW LATE AGE I UNDERSTAND THE WORD LONELY  women redardless of appearance been missing shit guess you need testosterone with grim tale at drug docs office a fag hag surrounded by her homo ffs i wont even speak her comment "what more can i take" WHAT not how much, is key. problems after trouble mumbles so theyre trouble after life painting the bigger man the saint is in the colors pan. "concentration camp physique - quote the house show. WHAT CAN I SAY EVERYTHING AS SELECTED

No comments: