IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

BBW...Busty broad winkin

 Pfft the kind of suffering i been through in life this a vacation only issue no pussy otherwise me getting frustrated and what not its just BOREDOM real talk my son kevorkian was talkin bout this a country where people gotta be ashamed of being sick well ill add THAT THIS ALSO A COUNTRY WHERE PEOPLE GET BLAMED FOR BEING WEAK UR CONCENTRATION CAMP PHYSIQUE TRYIN TO GET DISABILITY PAY BACK WTF and ima tell pops i met little jewish lady here if she can move in with family looks like she asexual so clearly she be fittin i know u read this old man have liana come over night RIGHT AND WRONG HUH I CANT TELL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RIGHT AND LEFT GET LOST AFTER MAKING TWO TURNS FUCKIN FAGGOTS...sigh... The life of a romantic is usually without much romance. ;( night.

No comments: