IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Tuesday, August 22, 2023

and create biracials...says WHO?

 i lace the joints and call it wooly ive been handed cruely. somewhere between the metaphysics of retarded and gay is straight but what if you remove the metaphysics it all depends on word play jess i figured genius aint enough to seduce that smile infuse meanwhile you fuck me you gotta be a legend you truck me you gotta put the badge in as i said word play come on...need to shave ...freak singled out

No comments: