IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, August 25, 2023

Arthur piastro.

 "It diddles the piddle to stay in the middle". Another sentimental value moment in my life some schizophrenic chick said that when I  was in inpatient psych. I laughed hard. Hope you're alive, another rarety in life mr piastro i knew him from my first day in class at 9 coming to america. I dont feel guilty with drugs and him getting into, he shouldnt either. Equalled out on the karma scale. That pedo sex tape supported my romantic life style who the fuck would I have been otherwise 40yr old best buy virgin. craig on your list craigslist.org hope you dont look down on me buddy. Arthur bogomolsky as I said bro money would be my ruin and I HATE ATTENTION OF OTHERS UNLESS THEY ARE PRESENT WHILE I TALK TO MYSELF. Once again... - Parcissus. oh yeh, feline, my precious jessica got white beat tom cruise or donald trump dont matter. I dont love you steve. but I deeply care for moments of SENTIMENTAL VALUE WITH YOU. LIKE THAT ONE EVENING SMOKING A CIG DOPESICK TALKIN ABOUT THE CURE WITH U FRONT OF MOMS HOUSE. iF youve never cared for me, then Im hurt. what can I say, but you probably havent youre sober and youve had more addicts as buddies than I've clean underwear in the last year. Though I am quite the enchanting fellow. wtf that means anyway, I dont remember. I read half of western lit so alot of words pop up in my mind uselessly. but as I said, BEYONCE, the one moment of fictional value in text that stands out to me. IS the saintly prince myshkin who was a virgin sharing only one moment of touch with a lady. He kissed her, only out of sympathy. How deeply I sigh when I think to myself in prayer that dostoevsky was talking about a heterosexual "The Idiot" not someone self absorbed narcissist who stepped outside cause he got tired of the mirror.


...I care about you too steve. Thanks.

No comments: