IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Saturday, August 5, 2023

heh

 my childhood antonym was ROSENTHAL my adulthood is PACINO gay looks flawless straight n I'm straight look flawlessly gay my adulthood troubles mimic my childhood mumbles my childhood was much like the holocaust wat can I say I keep it the hebrewist impression the man supressing the scam I guess a. mature father foresaw philosophy sad to say onlyill lead to the wild but how wild implies reason fear of reason corruptive this reason but only eruptive this season sad to say i wish they only indicate philosophy open to interpret is ok I'm good top big for bad cant turn back time just as u can't turn back the dime sitting in everyday hard someone like ive had tough times romaoncant keep typing aggravation I'm willing to bend for my concious regardless of how I bend phew they eating me alive as long as I can take long walks enjoy fresh air however that is on pops concious odd how they develop memories I stand for good regardless of who I fall for or fell for past tense cant define whats to say bout the lyrical grind now ur angerin yet amusin yet angerin it's odd how it all develops from my childhood it develops or before envelopes before not prior to developing my don't Wana my mother to die sad to say I was born a genius what would it have been a gay man oh boy

No comments: