IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

big enough to bum a newport

 ego true big too big for the oil rig.  im in touch its much too much lay out the crutch after i smoke a dutch .  waiting on homehealth aide to live. only job i ever tried to get in sincerity but in all fact, work was ruined ages back. sacrificed my life for straight sacrificed the knife for hate never say never might be too late. well im fiend out im going to wait for someone to "hook me up with a bogie." future stephen king line from an angry arab. a life as such living no doubt uplifting heaven amidst the cloud lyrical genius sick im all winning us

No comments: