IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, August 25, 2023

there was also

 angela naselli ann baldini and my fellow iles fan vera figureau(sp?) also bringing me reading material before I ended up in state psych. I'd say women rather than men but in reality pffft..cursed or not I was born straight and tyra banks damn that sports illustrated cover shouldve been labeled "Upping testosterone". my youth in building 10 taking inpatient psych trips over college of staten island well sorry I wasnt born for no fucking funny cuny Id rather upset my mother than embarass her. She raised a man leftist or not. The motion of emotion Im russian so that "if you give someone head...than you can...." etc etc nope I dont mind sucking dick but even if I love you nobody gona spit in my face like that. I dont care if ur wife daughter or whoever. thats insult gay or not. to telll a guy to suck dick. God bless my son boris moiseev pray he aint into kids. Guy had a past almost as difficultingly romantic as mines. sitting on a gold mine now or not...never. The day I feel unhuman or in any way above human sitting on the B1 bus during rush hour is the day I'll trade my SSI for a gun over drugs. How you think amy kurt and whitney died. Because their soul .......poorest. but sentimental value lies at 95 glendale rd wilbraham MA 01095 with Matt falcon. The only HETEROSEXUAL FRIEND I've ever had. Larry forever a saint, staying married to a church woman with all the money he's got. Dont remember if falcons took it that day when I was thrown into inpatient psych by the Illumnus cause Of my antisemite gangsta rap. IM no antisemite though was just translating cultural context for the 2000th time. I'd like to get a part job time kissing old dying homos and forgiving their sins. a dying woman , thatd be just foul. Im 40 today and I swear by straight  I WILL NEVER SELL MYSELF FOR IMAGE REGARDLESS OF HOW MUCH MONEY. i ENJOY  being a bum and i love talking to myself in the company of others . if they  are aware of it, that only adds comfort.mY FATHER broke down in tears infront of me, the coldest man i've met in life to date yet. I just froze and my mind went blank, no further comment was necessary .  i kicked a serious methadone habit cold turkey twice so that pussy shit dont tell me nothin. but without drugs i cant enjoy books while smoking cigs. type one diabetes etc. Ah well just over estimating time left anyhow. but I would get off drug habit cold turkey again to watch you chat in person california buddy. you hold deep sentiment. before I die i dont want money i dont want sex i dont anything. two things that stand out, anastasiya kareva a night with her and knowing if my father has a concious. Parcissus. Have a nice day.

No comments: