IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Thursday, August 3, 2023

NIETZCHE makes me sick

 this is the most depressing line I've ever come across in a book. THE MOST. "The more mistrust the more philosophy." my son is HOMOED OUT.  on the other hand jolly rap lines comin from me. THE Will is SICK THE DICK IS SLICK. small talk before sex for walking owe no tax. I revive the rhythm ain't got no teefum ain't got no beefum smokin the spliffum Pacino the flawless gay who looks flawless straight n me I'm the flawless straight who looks flawless gay. niggas don't know wat a hard life bout. real talk I hope ur ok mr Pacino okie take care but the NIETZCHE line my pops tho sorry pa with selling drugs nothin foul bout it people will ALWAYS chose their pain in one form or another with drugs u just offering a form of pleasure before onset of pain HOW COULD I INSULT MY SELF IN FRONT OF A WOMAN CRACK ACCUSE THAT NIGHT REASSURING THE MALSURING I turned straight men out out of ultra sense of pity phew one word entitled post to huh ok brb there has to be a rhythm on recorded social structure or sumbing I don't know no just even if forever

No comments: