IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Sunday, August 6, 2023

 reason doesn't incapacitates I perform flawless  even arguing in bed or is it car going I'm all for baby u know how I do but do most druggies chose pain argument previous post I'm not afraid of pain can't impose further philosophy I should have went to law school I would have been a genius but iam ready to die for my father if it's tonight make it while i asleep i wasnt special ed odd composure adds supposure the thpught of ed cant see which way it tosses they gona make me or presupposes like i said id do anything to walk fresh air freaky regardless of location blah my father loves me  sigh i dont do fairy tales even if i sell them then i sell them not if i dont mind i have i hhave a mind I have strength in the human face is my father to say positive or negative I think pops has some importance not all presupposed come now

 all composed finito my mind develops it envelops I got patience even endorphin deficiency syndrome with out bromptons mixture Zuckerberg I guess u enveloped some chats but u werent a kid no more I can stay clean but rock will keep me intact hopefully won't die regardless of how ur beach leadies see it see or peep I have a concious I guess people grow attached or they grew sigh exasperated

I guess people grew attached but would they want to get fucked by tbe lord not in size as stated above I have a delicate mind

I guess Mr ROSENTHAL grew attached like I grew to shamella gay but black well the years can tell spinning either way a mind gets lost sometimes it's not that I'm too big I don't mind older too big to pArtake in I could take out adding up cochitabrity open to divert it's amazing how i get attached even if they they divert I can frame but it's ok I don't want too paraframe. I don't cast spells past the gun shells in oil wells things looking well I don't mind I  don't place myself above I cAnt put myself so far of tje predictment regardless of what enditement says but pops would know best I guess dad maintained composure for exposure I spent years in denial of physique the physique to be solved predictment to be solved wen u breed the whole concious u get. the spunk sheesh a human fate resembles mate if u want to damage mentally I stay physically I mumble the jumble justyfic able to tell stories in fable come the knight maple overgrown staple but over or under table comin offhand this label shit ain't no staple Im not top big for anyone so I don't .minding for somebody else I wrote I'm sure of it. I had some decision in my incision prior to or beforehand I go to sleep tomorrow night definAtely without a doubt regardless of where that leaves me I cant tell u wat to do PERIOD my father or rosenthal better u live without how or who or where how u see it i dont foresee neither do either of u but does fact entail my heAltb it it all added so it bad it goes to grind with sad if whoda it would bind leaving who blind thunk maybe sigh killin me not sure whos comment that was u have my word i go to bed by tomorrow nigbt

No comments: