IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Sunday, March 31, 2024

THE DEVIL IS KILLING MY MIND

 THE DEVIL IS KILLING MY MIND IM GOING TO HOSPITAL leave ya mesmerized my memory fucked no more size my poor brain used to be my pure brain. pure heart NEVER DIE. five minutes of pleasure six never rather with 7 luck measure namean i speak stephen colbert truthiness forest bear hibernating im insomniac no sleep full of mess YOUR RUSSIAN LEGEND TURNED WHITE HOUSE BLACK THEY VERSES LIKE A BEAUTY PAGEANT MY SHIT AINT GOT NO SLACK.... >iam dead serious my heart at war with satan never belating ;-*("  SLEEP TIGHT MA KNOW I ALWAYS TREAT EM RIGHT my son eminem aint got shit on me he was like " i  would never claim to be no ray benzino an 86 year old fake pacino" MY BROTHER BORN IN 86 ...coincedences..gods way of staying anonymous mr spaghetti so ghetto im getty stay black with betty drive benz fuck caddy im bear she teddy im kruger stay  freddy my life skip light thats aight heart reddy this shelter my paddy shelled her born ready. IM AT WAR WITH EVIL. HARDKNOCK LATELY MY COCK HARD MY GLOCK ON GUARD NIGGA CALL ME RETARD FIRST LEARN TO READ TARD....my man nas said "put it together", nah you know i got it together was hard to keep at it with my life stormy weather. sigh, on the verge of practicing a tear. how they going to punish a man when he was born to a life sentence after serving it man came to asexual romance romance illest lines eminem ever had -> "im sick enough to fuck a man in his face but i wont cause you'll probably want to stand in his place" as far as me, show me a man so ill he was killed for a few verses. yours truly.

No comments: