IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Sunday, March 17, 2024

jordan his airness bald with his hairness

 jordan to gotti my youth was naughty,, patty fuck gotti shooting gatti love is lovish fuck push i shovish from jfk to obama my son murder osama OBAMA OH COMA JUST TAKE IT SLOW MA NAMEAN approaching court my last resort brothas help a rebel out on a mission the union workers said we know your sort and even had a few in your position REHAB GAVE ME SOME BULLSHIT AND DIDNT TAKE ME FUCKING AZZHOLEZ

No comments: