IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

me the bad guy... nah take a look at the guy first

 when it was r.i.p to me the bloods were crippin. Ive lived life delusional on myself. pray for me i know they say of me.. now with all the attention with my brain im past attentive the nation behind aint had a chance to unwind foodstamps aint nurture my fame whats to say of dollar its one in the same ironies my iron sees... god display too many coincidence now past  just chance this is heaven just as my life defined. i was born without home with mothers love found a place they knew i was taken i was given i wasnt taking delusions of grandeur my brother said nah the grand his its so fucking sad ...full of myself...is that what it is. it just is. full of myself my book didnt make it to shelf was a writer now rap i rode fuck clap "we never turn our backs on each other" in my text i wasnt like any other....full of myself huh ;-( said third time a charm jewish never lived to the third one coincidences are gods way of staying anonymous after life all synonymous 

No comments: