IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Thursday, March 14, 2024

#3

 obama oh coma just take it slow ma. shaindy sarah #3 jesus moyshah got me at 3rd coma 3rd time a charm i told old woman...leona, 3?  "im a fuck up" after christ and moyshas..realist #3 the only time in my life i heard my brother use the word respect is when he said "youre a realist i respect that". "foul ball nah aint no foul im balling" - anonymous OSAMA BEEN TO ME OBAMA SPEAK TO ME...stay black namean bball and rap fall ass..tap take or #3. trifecta namean michael jordan

now jordan pacino with jews (or ON MY SIDE FUCK THE GOOD SIDE NAH ITS JUST MY SIDE ME, NAH THEY BESIDE ME) Aside i confide....shaindy sarah nah nastya i care uhhhh...jews throw on guilt tryin to tell me for that aint no quilt? nah I just stilled jew you feeled. lt instead of ed late not my education i state fuck a guilty plea with that stated no need rebated ) fuck kill your realist ...why, him, the jist you get they met with all that food never fat ...steve im sorry if youre mad...what can i tell ya, fuck it, why just me) IT IS WHAT IT IS NAH WITH ME IT JUST IS) narcissist your jew parcissus no clue) if never released its aight the jew pleased. I plead, I please, you know these. or that's just what im about. it just is. jewish...narcissist....whats 3rd on that...im star they cyst)

No comments: