IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, March 29, 2024

My own words I guess, still written...my ...after life

 How can you punish a man like me, i was born to a life sentence. you know I mac watch my g's stack dollar never lack its my way without the rat pack i aint one to slack ya stick figure make the sack just sayin stay black why my jewish folk did me dirty i didnt insult i rapped typing qwerty...I was a genius but cause of appearance was severely emotionally undeveloped APPROACHING COURT MY LAST RESORT BROTHAS HELP A REBEL OUT ON A MISSION THE UNION WORKERS SAID WE KNOW YOUR SORT AND EVEN HAD A FEW IN YOUR POSITION. "Eta ti menya raskumaril? haha" - Brazer Ali. r.ip man. i remember your daughter saying to me "you're the only man who knows my father, we're going to get married you'll see!"

No comments: