IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Sunday, March 24, 2024

I speak solely based on emotion at this point.

 I PRAY I DONT ACT ON EMOTION. seems like they will put up with all so its just BERSERK TO THINK WHERE THIS MIGHT LEAD. Good lord! SOFT BUT DONT PURR I DONT MEOW OR DO CHORE BUT IM TRYIN TO LEAVE LEONA WITH A CPL BED SORES AFTER I NAIL HER LEFT TO PRAISE FOR ETERNITY IM LUCKY 3 SHES THIRD ZERO ON ROBERT PARISH THAT FACE IS NIGHTMARISH MY MAN ROBERT PARISH WAS A PLAYER ON BOSTON CELTICS EARLY 90S.  same team, i was the third on #33 bird. "praise of lady leona, my jewish one." oh yah local noone exploitin me replyin solely based on emotion , my poor mind. 

No comments: