IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Thursday, March 28, 2024

enough said

 from from jhova to seinfeld never signed i was just felt whoda thunk itd be over. easy to fool the fool be easy tool just my mind without school left new york left i rule all of a sudden jeep pull up JEORGE in he's biden im bud in got grudged in better yet budged in you know better yet i let her at got her wet nah the debt im at couldn't fix the gat illuminati huh im ill yet naughty duh politics philosophy are from P so is the poet that I be you know man the way my life all in all how a stick figure turn narcissus my dick figure parcissus. I CAPTURE HEART KEPT YA HEART IM MAN OF HEART. I  mean MR. zuckerberg jewish and all hope i stay in his heart shit I was fucked from the start NFL (got my own NFL Nice Fruity Lustful) I mean do you really want to fuck a man whos fucked though i fucked with the wrong ones my writing long once  my man 2pac was like 12 gauge shots to ya body nah i wrote 12 page shots I aint gotti. HOLLYWOOD TO BROADWAY TO THE STREETS OF NEW YORK. I was with the third left the kitten purred skipped third coma and death scored IF BARRY WHITE I'M SCARY BLACK never out of line i stepped past line past romantic and I'm fine. woke up from first coma damaged circuit but my mind lit up i damaged their circus who left at top came to where it was like what's a couple dollar couple dont do crack if white went to holla my  my rap money black... "2 pac go ahead and rock" pauly boy dont rock he rap so which one of us black at fault i never owed despite being faulty. something that happened at 15...wasnt justice when i turned 18. i mean LOOKIN AT ME...new philosophy for "fault". I aint foul, maybe just my wit I howl I've done my bid. I lived immuned to loneliness... maybe my narcissist verses were just loneliness. "I dont do facebook I give bitches facial play the white welfare card and create biracial"

No comments: