IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Sunday, July 30, 2023

yikes!

 I ain't shady though I'm slim you be my lady wont be so grim. what can I say I'm a romantic in despair feeling frantic pulling hair BAD GIRLS BAD GIRLS WHAT YOU GONA DO WHAT YOU GONA DO WHEN I CUM IN YOU MS DREYFUS HOPE U GOT A DAUGHTER CUZ WITH BOYS I LIKE EM YOUNG N PRETTY MONEY REPUTATION BLAH BLAH DONT GIVE A FUCK I cAn imagine this one tho have me killed n news story write me off as "crackhead gets killed by drug dealer cause he owed money" fuck outa here I'm so above the moral masses teaching ethics classes Mr Pacino hows life treating YOU I GET OFF THE I NEVER SAY GOODBYE ;) I'm miserable but not hateful you know I rule it might be too late fool so let's gun duel no smiley face there huh lol gnite kids tell ya kids drugs destroy lives if you want I'll give A biographical LECTURE GOOD NIGHT MR SCARFREDO PUTCHINO heh genius night oh yeah "Z" I word and sort it proof 80 I port it heh I chat

No comments: