IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, July 31, 2023

good night Pacino and co

 skipping over few seats lippin over few beats licking over few tits son ain't testing my wits ma getting fucked by the stick she sit on the bone she dream of the dick because cause I'll die alone I DO REAL RAP NOT NO WHITE BOY HIP HOP god bless my precious Jessica keep me black at heart with that smile man in forty fuckin years this is the first time I've been AMAZED BY A SMILE. AMAZED IS A NOTCH ABOVE AMUSED wwat allowx me to be so creative is SOLITUDE so Seinfeld u wAna hear that ill shit go on keep me lonely around my black brothers and sisters In Russian word romantic has  nothin to do with love or sex In america mm culture itd b almost depressing In Russian ITS JUST THE FUCKIN MANNN WHO DONT DO THE 9 TO 5 ,LIFESTYLE . ONE WORD MAN. :*( I view differently every day dunno if I'm gay or straight maybe just denial cuz guys been hard on me

No comments: