IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

phew

 was bout eight inches away from getting hit by a truck lady stopped and said "you got a death wish?" once again I'm sorry Alexis impagliazzo for being rude you're a gentle little one heh I come bear fo grizzly leave ya scare fo shizzly I come at u curing lymphoma dickin you slow ma you lying I'm looking luck you crying I'm cooking duck so what's good sickly P versin' you ass I'm above the itching I'm best and you just bitchin I'm sealing satisfaction guns blazing stealing the action rest in espanol peace my man pun in heavenly  action be I dead or alive in action I thrive into wet pussy cock dive talk bout stars I got nothin but five rest in peace god known as 2pac heh I'm sick sickly P illin I'm thinking bout doin a pac parody of me n my gf id b like. I WAS TOO MATURE FOR NA FUCK BROADWAY IM TALKIN SPEEDBALL PLAY lol :) night fellas

No comments: