IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Sunday, July 9, 2023

I see why I did what I did to my father

 I had no time for thought not even to process right and wrong what your voice is my arms are Jessica so we on the same field heh I tell you I love you and keep me alive you tell me you love me you're opting for knife wasn't even thinking about the old man on that one just parcissistic rage ha I'll never be a dad but it's ok iva been afforded romance without my saintly imbecile kareva whoda thunk that id manage with my face all in damage I think I had a stroke that's what's causing speech problem but (otherwise) it's ok. for however long that buys me hopefully long enough to be dead prior to problems

No comments: