IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Sunday, July 9, 2023

factoday

 my black brothers on my team though life has worn me thin I stay to win or so itd seem beat me in battle chances are slim step back before shotgun trim your fro leave ya lights dim I don't shake I wake and bake my life's at stake you a cinnamon flake bullets I take for this heros sake  fear with reason can be paranoia to so what it do nah my single bar done for the day  I'm frolicking or something with a flamingo by my side  but does it step forth that's better question there's ur next homo movie line I don't charge no sweat my son I live as life comes for us chatter bums I had a seizure tonight in my. room toss my ego in the garbage bin there's is a chapter in new York's fruity arms I could wear a wig shave legs even lipstick COINCEDENCE ID NEVER I RATHER GET SHOT BEFORE I TALK LIKE A LADY NOW I UNDERSTAND JESSICA NOW SHE CHOSE TRANSGENDER THATS WHY CUS SEXY VOICE LIKE THAT WITH HER SMILE I DONT CARE HOW BIG HER DICK IS SHE A LADY IN MY BOOK 

No comments: