IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Saturday, July 22, 2023

*sigh*

 a lifetime of purgatory I ain't a burglar no need to worry to Jewish folks I say sorry and now I'm one and forty I spit a true story. what can I tell you mother called me a romantic *wide grin of joy* a character in dostoevskys book crime and punishment said "I admit it's an unforgivable weakness but I can't help it IAM afraid of death and I don't like it when people talk about it ." God has forgiven IAM no longer afraid! ;) he also said something like a man should never give in to boredom that one I can't help it hehe the author sure talked about being a man alot that's why we modern day folks say MAN UP! I've been punished equally for my one true sin I've been struck with poverty *deep sigh*

No comments: