IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, July 31, 2023

blunt fact

 I value my concious but have I always been concious of my values? WHEN IM FULLY CONCIOUS YOU BET I AM anyway come on how u gona try to play that on the doestoevskian idiot another line for Pacino "you need people like me so you can point ya fuckin fingers and say I've never met a man like that before." *grumbles pockets for quarters for Lucie dollar" I'm thinking bout testosterone suppressants and a wig I could get fucked by a lesbian atleast I'll be able to tell myself I've been intimate with a woman. cause...I won't lie to others and I can't lie to myself I can sign books for others even if they're on my shelf. the sorrows of aging parcissus *tear out the eye* I'm sayin tho dreyfus can't we keep it hebrew n u get me some pussy cuz I might not be that big but an ex said Paul u like the Energizer bunny u keep goin n goin n goin

No comments: