IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Mr. trump those kids I ran across today playing.. I just looked the other way. As I had spoken, man of moral values and ethical standards. joe biden like it or not, was i ridden needle ridden or not...I done rode on, over so many years I even wrote on. which one of us showboat, maybe even infront of who CHAMP? those kids i looked the other way my childhood never existed so how it gonna decay....with this biden...The Bet chekhov..I'm bidding. So what's to further say on coincedences on the play of my life? Who need further speak of a knife so on so forth.....I hand five. My right arm heavily stamped...those kids a stamp forever eternity without mail much less male. tom hanks, the bum spanks...who's to speak further...on...male. Anyhow. My brother won't pick up phone or god knows if its likely it is blocked off by phone companies. MAN I DONT KNOW WHERE THIS LAND ME IN POLITICS WITH FLAG BEING PINK. aight...nuff said oh yeh...kids I ran across playing. what's jewish have to do with...kids are just kids. so whether the rabbi of little odessa or the infamous M.zuckerbergian himself....whatever man. As I said, kids are just kids . Not sure if AK-47...all kids, joe biden 46th president me not even making it to 46....46 being 1 shy of 47. And it look like me BEING THAT ONE TODAY . SO MY MAN BIDEN, WHAT YOU SAY OF ME FURTHER LIVING? Or you bout other ASSAULT rifles, M-16 male...I lost my sanity 1 shy of 16 being a MAN. Painted as assault with a deadly weapon assaulting the man due to whom I lost my sanity. Despite being THE ONE today. so I dont give a fuck what gun you promoting in my writing my son know im denoting. coincedences are GODS way of staying anonymous. Otherwise what can I say other than, SUCH IS LIFE. ok now im done seriously im done

No comments: