IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Wednesday, June 5, 2024

I don't dare mention her name again. already idiot...I'm idiotesque adopting that kitten. Guideria Pizzeria I'm not big on pizza it being high on carbs..juvenile diabetic wire connecting be it the barbs. Started using IV drugs at 19, so now it's 22 years. What happened to me at 22.... 19+22 = 41 that's me today. so my son biden all previous remarks justifying my existance...LIFE BE A NUMBER GAME.... AS MY NUMBERS GO TO SHOW. Just retarded or just friendly coincedentally acronym in names... they antonyms johny on jason I play be that boy will they pay some. Grammatical coinscedence..life time worth of my rap huh. Just my words and I the one wording. Just my word...realist however its spun..I can only imagine me on the run...paint me a crackhead as me with some. michael jordan be it manly justice. I mean PUT IT TOGETHER WHEN ALL COMPOSES JUST ME...Boy the structure of and what composed me as ego. It broke for 45 seconds where as I walked by those kids happily playing with each other. So gina me ya mutt what's me as my gene yo...martin lawrence smart in law reference. fuck else there to say as continouuusly smile I praise is a word deface doom esoteric with my face. As I said "The bet" by anton checkov. Short story which justifies and defines my existance. Existing a writer life time of reading....life or death....penalty to me was life itself. So what's to say of death...nah that ain't it as myself. My black folk here and all these breastless chinese ladies...good lord. Just 2 those being furthering number 2 in my life. Poker...i done did poke her. What's to speak of my hand with cards....just my trend...or just me being one of the tards. Nasty was her in my life, me just nasty on the mic...thats life in itself. I'm trying to belatedly put my life together. I rock as god with my body god body, god at 117 pounds today...whats further to say of my body. body gotti i'm snotty is me being cocky result of my freak of nature body. Sick despite stature hope NOT YET NOT TODAY...be I as muddy. What's another verse..I got lost and noticed an italian flag.......little italy with me ain't no lag. retarded or friendly....I combine the two....I'm just a mutt...so who knows who me be. Just I playing the hand I was dealt...however death near...however close. lucy geller...lets go....I'm so sorry it hurt my poor mother...result OF ME DOING IT MY WAY. Way disciplined equal me...my way principle..just stuck with me. this whole crackhead shit, fuck outa here.

No comments: