IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Coinciding fact is irony ironical irony c all ive never ironed will that be me a fall. Fall , life a numbers game. Number so far 2, so hard me so far still get hard despite all plus adding 2. reality is, few other death close to just about close enough within instances. Me as hard e in pavel the only soft so if originally Sickly P to pasha by means of love ...neither one spin on that hard. What's to further me hard...Game of life number of my birthday nah birthday number fiction despite and all in which life of addiction. Outnumbering who on my life...maybe its just a politics game. Childhood as to neither of us having along with a trump thats two....Who need a third despite lacking first word in sentence my physique forever serve me as the kid...Me sick so far lookin a never , though never say never, Sex physique whoda hunk it be ever. Only thing forever be diamonds...Die mon...Dick stance. what's bidens stance on me being ashamed of being sick but when testosterone combining aligning not allowing shame of having dick anyhow previously smaller spoken on or further small I spoke of...yet hard I stay...soft a connecticut game ... whos church be my loft? I guess that being said what's to further speak of, just jesus. just please us, pleasing me in, please need i beg god to play my cards for me on all in...117 pounds know I'm all thin...aint get my fucking welfare card again so who think further of my win. Begging is all which today turn me soft...I beg for a cigarette irony that promoting ed just me soft. Lungs top of damaged heart, heart of a lion thus only with elephant could I go a soft. elect me a cant, just speak on soft further. Electing me is that to love what my body is to nurture. JFK ...acronym such as just fruity kids was he killed for not being a wasp or maybe the gay man was just. Come hard as me, fuck 2 possibilities, I be forever 2 a done deal, it's possible me done for that as a real. What's to say of loving feeling me feeling you loving is that furthering real? I ain't the size of navy seal. Court case, what i been done no need to appeal ... appeal which fruit do i peak...with jfk done..maybe tom cruise be one that I peak. speak of me as I prefer....him getting old a never just childhood sentiment my physique forever gay sentiment trump which one of us kid? My further in life, gotta be god kidding. Bid on against not sure if on that I'm bidding....The Bet by anton chekhov. Two ideas...just 2....one speak of my vastly arrayed past...and life or death..life as solo with my game all solo what's to say on rockin polo, blow, who doin blowin regardless less than flattering size on top of my weight irony of #2..does that really upgrade me as to weight. Obviously with folks..whether I'm in title of crackhead or not....need upgrading or is there such thing as upgrading me further, my precious jessica...boy she did crack paint addiction as me adding to further. Ok enough said. Hope you doin better than me jessica...what can I otherwise say on or speak of I say I'm on my dick never soft. Ok, just done.

No comments: