IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Saturday, June 1, 2024

When I was in state psych. Odd. Everyone sat around all day quiet...NOT ONCE DID A WORD COME OUT OF ANY OF THEM. And I didn't need to talk to myself. I read all day, every day. I met the older jewish gentleman who always said..ALWAYS...said... "Well and be good" "Point in hand" "Aren't you something?" Well good, and point, you something, aren't hand." Hand over, trend's over, on land I ride in the rover, j-hova...."hottest chick in the game".....wouldn't step that far. that's a step behind the game. Step up, ain't no shame. Walking up steps, legs still all in, no shame in my game. balron I tame. This "all in talk" me talking and all....only to myself, ain't no fall. All in...what's money to me. I enjoy nothing other than pleasure of the moment. pleasure in the moment. 2 is enough, 2 has created sentiment..."God body". I'm close enough to god. As far as my body....need I talk further. Tom bolishvili..I remember as a fan of kramer. You a fan, I'll remember forever if there is such is forever. Break a nerve in me, never. curve of her, come to think of.... zuckerberg's "legend of the word romantic". As I said zucky, you're pretty enough being jewish and all. Hallucinated nasty driving by in a old jeep, hallucinated zucky driving by in whatever model car was. Me a model of a modernized holocaust I've lived. Whatever...was. Hungry still betting me whatever the artist makes of me...2 of me enough. 3rd...nah. Irony , 2 short stories I enjoyed. Along with nothing. My dick ain't all too long, ain't I something. 9-15-21-27-33. That's only 5 numbers 6 in between each...I'm 5 star...devil fan of each. And now I'm two and twenty I'm in the ICU. That was true...enough bout me regarding to, none other than I. Myself, My oh my, something pointing to...my...oh point it's a MINE. Shorty a dime, dirty the dozen, a dime ain't enough for me to stay buzzing. me high that does in. Higher than I....in that I'm doing. rats still the time they doing. I'm THE boy practically out of time. Speaking of cocky, just result of my time. Time...so many moments of sentiment I recall. read never call nobody to discuss book. "As he layed there dying...he wondered how was he ashamed of just those few specs of dusted." I stay blunted have tried getting dusted. Dust be PCP. Pasha cry pauly. Folk I'm about, my folks they seem to be bout me, What's to further on me. Russian folk vysotsky,, American rap none other than I. My anti-semite rap joint...I death defy...fuck me ending up in the joint. Or legal whoever they appoint. My existence be point enough. America glued into me, glue an ego, to what...existentialism. I exist. Alive still...who knows 2 more days 2 weeks... as 2 month seemingly less likely than previous stated. previously appointed me heavenly gated. I in heaven, only god rate it. glorious lord jesus, illustrious moyshah, all mine HAH, muhammad got one right by me maybe him being an arab look alike with my brother. brother said once, "Father going to outlive all of us". Likely a sociopath all that show otherwise, I wise like no other . He broke down crying once infront of me. God bless me if I see video today or soon be enough...at heart just me tough, from start my life rough. Life of me, nigga that ain't never enough. All in without cards, all in all, just sentiment all that's left of me. Aside memory of that cat I once adopted. Memory me still alive, cursed with a conscious. Life look like to be a number game. Numbers to me...all followers outnumber me. spitting bars, follow verses, shallow ain't a single verse....life boy did it curse, only curse me using word dick, aside my shortened dick, life shortened with me sick, #1 in the draft, who they pick. pick me sick myself, dick of I. Sickly P matthew's title of I. america's life prison sentence but they CONSTANTLY MURDER. Whatever on that note, I'm fucking done.

No comments: