IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Monday, June 3, 2024

Trump can I date i mean despite legal issue he be my candidate anyhow....my...what color on my physique without my color....magical, with magic reflect spell in jux sanct i mean magic johnson 6'9 225 my son matt falcon rough 5'9 and oddly i cant remember johnson's school maybe michigan thats initial guess in I tail be tail such soft meaning on such ...hmm ladies who know how hard it is to be a man in this world so classy their approach Donald falcon. DON ALL FALCON....you know donny boy trumpian maybe lady i be humping on....PICTURE TWO WOMEN WITH THOSE CPL LINES RELATED TO MY NIGGAS HOWEVER WHITE.....THEY THINKIN IMMA JUST DIE SOME QUICK WEAK THING....I BE THE SURVIVOR. BUCK GOD GODY BLANK SHOUT GUY BE "dead ass mo". i forgot word i was gonna use and oddly relevant with " i aint gonna lie and tell you a random word". death defying has led hefty a word. what ever the fuck hefty means i can feel language and it felt fitting. language and loving start with same letter you feeling? me just in love with the english. feeling. that loving feeling im feeling the fact you are all loving coincedentally grammarly correct with me passing by corrections office. What my trump man wana say about that loving feeling skipping corrections? which one of us stand corrected. At the moment I'm sitting. So trumpian I all nigga. he win. he most accurately defines his glorified name with 3 letters acronyms as to. And the whole situation of today...What's a little bread if fed by a falcon? Man it be my fucking folk tale with cigarettes being unlimited newports. But you know, I roll hard. Even if i got to fold a card. But i gotta tell my man trump that one genius schizophrenic friend i had him idolizing crime i didnt idolizing myself...when you put a more ACCURATE SPIN ON IT I idolized the guy....his whole life with the kind of parents he had despite which....or not too surprising how he ended up but still MY MAN SOLD CHARISMA AND SHIT I BOUGHT IT WITH NOTHIN BUT HEBREW MONEY. IDOLIZING HIM not myself. i didnt care about what he idolized and whether it was wrong or right. He just fulfilled a loneliness that no other character could fill. Quite the house dog to have every so often as your cheap fucking emotional support dogs. let me tell you I've had one who presented opinion. Maybe in reality, me as being gay it was just my ego only going with an odd one I idolized being enough to keep me rolling. And that's all. As self insulting as it may be. It's just my truth you see :( and my black lady here maybe just my take on things for a minute but seemed to be adopting a more female(i said female rather than feminine cause i didnt want to push my luck on a man like this god people so often speak. as I spoke of...me with a traits of rime related to I....who more godly!) outlook but when that ...that one..gets home from the shelter. boy, will my game be that hard still. a tougher explanation on things. muhammad pakistan MAN PAVEL ..the kite runner...trump in office...defining tossing a brighten image of my brother in arab skin. I know no longer need to run, what's to say of pakistan marc zuckerberg donald trump make zoo diffuse time. Need I further philosophy which could refuse? Existential or something I exist and my nigga look at its potential. just such .... fucking philosophy play into idiotesque me taking that cat home with me wasn't all too grotesque. esque esque Que es my mask. Somehow...I fittingly by grid iron see I never in my life ironed Boy my brain its left overs they were kinda shy on me making the journey of getting my disability back. So U KNOW I HAD TO BE A JOURNEY MAN STOIC. Today through out today, boy on emotion did I difuse. Ghetto my pockets....wasn't ghetto that afforded me my legal dockets. I managed to fuck with that on my own ! 117 pound criminal what's crime come to seen it all? Broadly and so widely written on Madly ridding me of me shitting on. That's that folks...gangster rap is written...BOY WAS IT ON WITH ONE OF MINES. Ok. that's it. done.

No comments: