IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Sunday, June 25, 2023

this one is for my son Feline

 I text next to got shorty feeling sexed to0 mafia u already know I put logic into guilt and um dodging the quilt I'm a clever rapper they do me dirty if I type qwerty huh Steph lol into words I put madness although comes out too much sadness cool hackers take me for what I'm worth huh well shame is on you end of tale IM TOUCHING DOWNS WITH  MY MAN BRADY IN MY SHADOW HES JUST TOO SHADY GREATER THAN GRAND GRANDEUR OF GREAT SO WHATS GOOD   MY MAN FELINE OR U GONA PLAY ACT LIKE U DONT KNOW ME FUCK IT WITH GAY JUST SHOW ME NUFF SAID

No comments: