IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Thursday, June 8, 2023

so I often roam

 like a sad gloomy shadow along new York's streets. Russian literature exaggerates concious as presented in dostoevskys notes from the underground now on my part 〽️ rather die a FUCKING clown than live with a frown. just humor as dark as it may be I RESPECT RUSSIAN LIT THO NUFF SAID IM RUSSIAN if I have a stroke n they don't let me die I hope my black brothas will visit the remains of Parcissus I don't like white dudes the way they make a fuckin scene out of everything it's just sad that's being a faggotn u do that shit ur a faggotn don't matter gay or straight IM HUMAN ITS  TRUE MAN VERSES IM GLUEIN WITH MY SON DJ CLUEIN big head I'm from mars got on knees the stars sudden phew

No comments: