IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Saturday, June 17, 2023

Life

 cross to bear at my share life ain't fair where's all my hair or even lungs rather than hair YOUR HONOR HAVE A HEART NAMEAN wats really good...away from life to a verse brokeback mountain nah I leave my son to choke cock at the fountain SINCERITY DEFINES GOOD SO U KNOW IM THERE. PROBLEM IS WHERE HAS GOOD LEFT ME HEH THERES UR PHILOSOPHER ZUCKYMAIN also Zuckerberg dostoevskys once proclaimed to write a novel a man needs to be a hero where as I through out life have collected all the features of an antihero. I'm with the lowlife I'm like a piercing slow knife true true my son though I'd b all for death if I was really fucked up but today life is hard when you feel like they're gonna kill you just cause you won't kill urself

No comments: