IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

 as. it runs it's length you figure give it a chance you must learn for urself first before you learn for others. it's where I've been wrong with

some things go just go yhere THE IRRESISTIBLE ZOOPRISIST wrg if u find any of my features to be bragging rights lete kno w trump didn't realize my value of charisma away from social ties. institution pfffffft I've never had sex sober I don't like sex. I don't like sobriety either so ..GO AHEAD N KILL ME U FAGGOTS I'll never kill myself though suicide is sad

No comments: