IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Sunday, June 4, 2023

I speak the truth everytime I step into my homeless joint

 namean I BECKON ROCAFELLA THERE AINT NO SECOND GELLER. my man Talkin bout splitting a 20 chill when I fuck around I'm tryin to PARTY not just take cpl hits that's too soft. even tho my man Puerto Rican guy looked out for me with ten bucks and jokingly said I know u need to get straight niggas that never had no speedball habit dont know shit bout needing to get straight word my poor mind my poor mind another one like mine is hard to find

No comments: