IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Thursday, March 30, 2023

yo why ..

why they do my son trump dirty like that if they aint nasty on the mic AT THE PARK SURE ITS ALWAYS DARK SURE MAKIN MY MARK SURE SOCIETY NEEDS STRUCTURE im the illest leftist rapper alive my bad trump but the left keep ya head intact namsayin im just sayin i conceptualize namean EYO MY RAP VERSES IS A MONODY GREEK TRAGEDY LIKE PAC YOU SEE MY SON JAYZ IS HYPOCRISY i was subsequently descended and spiritually remanded yo eminem so i aint usin too many fuckin complicated words for u LOL MY TEAM IS INCREDIBLE MY SONS BOYS ARE EDIBLE LOL EAT EAT EAT MCS NAMEAN

No comments: