IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Saturday, March 11, 2023

fuck the small talk

my father could have only done this based on view of himself ahah jewbies. they gona do me filthy like that huh fuck suboxone ill tell u same shit dope sick ALL IN fuck u faggots dont know why i use that word anymore boy im glad yhis feline character in his right mind n god bless the dyin girl who used me for phone sex WHO WAS THE ONE CALLIN ON THAT ONE HUH maybe she the reason im still alive god bless my daughter "vox" nicholson baker id like to meet the man

No comments: