IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

damn

"Vox" by nicholson baker. vox meaning fox. brilliant SHORT book. its about a phone sex hotline a guy and lady talkin every night. in the end they decide to meet AND it turns out she was the one doin the callin cant remember if she turned a Fox though. "Pox" would have made more sense tho P for phone. but for a man to have so much talent writin to tactfully put together a whole book about "cyber" is WIT. Wit defines character in a man. dont matter gay or straight etc. wit is educated insolence like a western philosopher named shopenhauer once said . was he tryin to say obnoxious asshole tho man shit the way my mind worked i couldve aced yale law. but im not biologically related so pops wanted my brother to do better. its ok i know FACTS tho n with others i never make a scene i rather speak addiction than sob story ultimately. "sob aint a social club" there is wit for you. i just pray my brother doesnt resent me i mean ultimately doesnt .. ultimately its how we look at people of our past on our death bed. that sums up our definition. its when a woman loves you n u arent attracted that turns men into guys. but when u look at someone as a friend physical attraction makes no difference. ultimately its the "hormone which defines content" that leaves u wandering. it is IMPOSSIBLE to live content of the past. my mother raised a man n pops "defined the plan". past defines hormones tho hehe i know i know guys just me spittin spew.

No comments: