IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Thursday, March 30, 2023

I'm sorry to

arthur piastro. im autistic (hyperlexic hypergraphic) n ur pretty bright but i do thank u for a VERY INTIMATE CHILDHOOD friendship i guess u thanked me too by NEVER callin me rat boy haha aight angry pretty all too witty actually my bad my WHITE BOY PAL U already know wit is *MY ART* .,......n thAnk u jason rosenthal ur a decent guy i was so surprised my may ,27 bday twin i know i know not too flatterin comin from a "herb". lol MY VERSES BIG CHESTED LIKE TITS OF THE NURSES YEp NASTY ON THE MIC o yeh word my rhymes like curses my money like purses I FIRED THE AK NOW A GUNMAN AT PLAY ughhhhh jess u hurtin me whos to say that im gay lolll

No comments: