IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

"sanctified"

by jess...or rather with. focus. "it just is" - pavel geller u know in reality once u have anythin intimate with a person that friendship shit goes out the door. and maybe if i was still a virgin id think over innocently but in fuckin REALITY once u fuck u think about who that next man is. which is fine a woman is a woman its natural. but if ur attached to a male. just doesnt seem healthily free. maybe i dont know ive fucked around with guys but only two and BELIEVE ME it was nothin but experiment. i had one close ukrainian friend in my youth. but i was in denial he looked at me romantically in a russian way non sexual way. he was schizophrenic. i was drunk once n tried to kiss him he wwas bi but pushed me away. phew he saved me alot of "foul play". i play with a girls feelings to maintain composure as a junkie well let me tell you this you fuckin penis envyin faggot on top of friendship i also GAVE my LIFE away TO B SSTRAIGHT so...junk led to straight n straight led to love. but love is a triangle you gotta have it at every one of three angles, for parcissus three angles are ME MYSELF AND I. with the middle being a riddle and if you get bordered in the middle by finances or such ..well ITS AMERICA BABY KEEP MOVIN FORWARD. once again in small talk "faggot" hass nothin to do with preference. its coward SCUM. its only cause of a mid life crisis i manage to keep my hands to myself with this jessica character. oh well, phew. I LIVED WHILE I HAD THE CHANCE AND SAD TO SAY VERY SAD TO SAY I HAVE "MY FATHER" to partially thank. have a nice day faggots lol jk

No comments: