IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Something and young and heroic

or just young said the heroic or just young said the stoic no im not sexually interested in underagers at all pretty much and pretty is hi before you cease i know i have a way of deliverin ...but the pepetually startled reaction is priceless man or woman make no difference . a woman loves a man after he comes out summer tan i show u wat im about pfffttttfft comes out being born not in the closet sense its not that im too big i just aint feelin the wig children bring innocence so what one time i had "russian beauty" like pops from american . esp of today youngest id sleep with is 25 or 43...or just as long as she or he or wareveeeer leaves the manhood prying voluntarically and psychologically two different things wen u mixin u askin for doom ...sounds all too gloomy or even bedside its gettin too roomy sleep time its gotten type moony for this loonie its not that im above i just dont belong in a city area anythin country gay would do not even on mountain away from mountains i do say but only if i cry everyday i like them young lookin n pretty i dont give a fuck wat u say a man is attracted to youth wen u got a man spirit desired young. thats why gay men love me wat they gona do to me shut my mouth by pryin their dick in it the chief of romance on a leaf of lingering for dear it aint life just dear or sumthin or watever so be it i belong south beach state psych for the rest of my life i love reading n writin is replaced by the presence of the silent loonie. the healer i call them a person whos so fucked they have to get medicated past the point of historically assigned i love nastya cuz shes a retarded boy in reality as man as you get n hair facial features ughhh well it aint her not havin a concious i know it from experience shes just that far above persona I GET OFF ON i can never can never get off on a woman thats disgustin to do it to anyone u know just doesnt sit right and if a woman likes suckin suck wan can i tya shouldve let me know before i put my lips there. not insulting men ofcourse u have to give what you get... apparently desirin a mans dick down ur throat hurts more than actually havin it

No comments: