IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

hah

im delicate i sell uncut be it her tits pussy but it never played that way left my light darkened reality missing it was enforced on me mr trump put some fuckin uhm just seemed"dumb" guy in my roomb to tell me in fashion im MILDLY RETARDED. maybe mr trump was tryin to insult me maybe he was tryin to help by puttin up a psych i hate it wen ppl act like i owe them something it hurts my childs emotions and no im not goin to kill nobody nope. The chaSE IN MY PLACE ENDS FIRST IN THE RACE &-& be either u chase zero or u chose hero theres ur garbagebl ehatever i was thinkin after last wordo when u mix a fox n a rat u get frat. ...ok maaybe ma fans dont savin enough rubles to feed brother P boy wrn i get a good hit on that pipe its like i felt the joy of jesus n im pointing out second one to inherit sself worth nah joke a man in my position dont resort to shallow ATLEAST THAT MUCH DONE PORTRAYIN MAN phew wirked me tough i must say

No comments: