IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Saturday, February 18, 2023

Righty whitey goes whitey righty

some sort of country humor came to mind now for the wittiest thought uve had all day sync with the first noise uve heard in hours is firm plus for god HEH given my "romantic" past i see myself as an overachiever eapecially medical jargon or sumthin pffft title of this post notice i didnt compliment with vicbe versa wordsl

No comments: