IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

I got another pair of nice sneakers

thanks to the staff member here. just remember! im enclosed just with most its insanity written in prose you hit it right on the nose aint need no overdose ..im a "lyrical miracle" the words in quotation marks aint mine but its fact lyrically im the goat empirically i just float my empire need no coat tickets on my boat pricey no need to gloat lool :) You KNOW SINCE THERE IS SUCH THING AS TRANSGENDER I COOYRIGHT A NEW TERM IM TRANSCOLORED! MAYBE IM RAPS MICHAEL JACKSON HEH

No comments: