IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Sunday, February 19, 2023

Sad...truth. one to president Biden

prides a wild ride to biden ill confide my artogance on the side whoda thunk it died. must admit ive cried though ive never lied....better to start in endeavours than go along with sayin nevers. i keep a POSITIVE PROFILE MR PRESIDENT ;) MY CASE. nuff said ..on the other hand im steppin back to accept mistakes get on track eliminate the fakes bodyin homies leave em in the lakes i speak it bluntly that is just my takes! I FACE THE ROTTEN BLAZE THE BUTTON PRAISE IS ONE THING IVE NEVER GOTTEN i aint got nothin to admit to thats admissable despite me vicious on the track im missable my style is permissable its like a greasy ball i stand arrogant never dissable

No comments: