IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Tuesday, September 3, 2024

origin obvious but accurate to situation of mine. i maintain composure with my black company preventing too much exposure death rowser just about mortal facting fact it heart and lungs problems tho finish at start line im so nice i define feeling just fine i define ill rhyme fuck these rap rookies what they do but cosign nah nigga im bout to get welfare pay u out ur mind stay getting that stampy food camp out its all good my shit cohesive have ya sister getting submissive after we gone have her pussy like grease if hope u find last cpl of lines appealing shorty book deal im sealing i dont rap i write im tapping switch of the light not long till good night i aint never rude hope thats alright with special ed cases they never try to go against rude i put up with em but let these fucking tards catch me in one of those moods im talkin ill apart you and tear leave ya co-speshul cases in fear fuck calculus u have a hard time with 5th grade math i finished one college semester aint too proud professor called me amicable now its humor spoken in way outloud to this midlife crisis i just say howd so lonely no ass tho that im about my skill as a man aint no doubt ask ya sis bout the time she got plowed post-jizzing know she was wowed had her in heaven i hit that she bowed 120lb animal rat boy been it all when it come to crime i seen it all my physique i go and lean and all have em nipples getting hard close her eyes and dream it all imagining me tap that ass leave her to scream it all knowing i will it all mami dont even want to get away lights i dim and all dark get blacked but light is green and all invites ya buddy for 3some im freeing em all ye tits nips is pin and all ya heart i win and all eat my foodstamps snacks 5 star have ya cream and all now u on my TEAM and all mami whats really good smokin treeing and all fuck jump air walk i rim and all i work out long walks fuck gym and all my heart damaged my drugs over the years sad to say call me he and all know i just be and all it must be and all always get nailed my court plea and all these faggot niggas legal aid type dont know why aint tryin for money money on their fucking knee and all they fucking cop out to obscene sentences never free and all aight im done with a few bars I JUST BE AND ALL. nuff said

No comments: